Schedules: Masses & Confession
For a listing of special Mass times, devotions and events, click here.
Monday through Friday
- 8 a.m. (English)
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 6:30 p.m. (Spanish)
- 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (English)
- 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. (English)
- 11:30 a.m. (Vietnamese)
- 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. (Spanish)
"Of all devotions, that of adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the greatest after the Sacraments, the one dearest to God and the one most helpful to us." — St. Alphonsus Liguori
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Confessions are heard in English and Spanish 30 minutes before each Mass and on Saturdays between 4 and 4:40 p.m.
"Pastors of souls should see to it that the chief hours, especially Vespers, are celebrated in common in church on Sundays and the more solemn feasts. And the laity, too, are encouraged to recite the divine office, either with the priests, or among themselves, or even individually." — Sacrosanctum Concilium, paragraph 100
Evening prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours is chanted daily. Solemn vespers are offered every Sunday and on solemnities.
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 p.m. in English
- Saturday: 6:15 p.m. in Spanish
- Sunday: 5 p.m. in English